Wooden horizontal blinds create an impression of coziness and warmth. Easily operated and maintained. They will make your home or office modern and elegant.
Advantages of wooden horizontal blinds:
- Regulation options: the chain, the stick or the string;
- They can be fixed in any kind of position;
- Width of stripes: 25 and 50 mm;
- Colours of mechanism: colours of wood, we offer 10 different colours;
- Fastening options: to the ceiling, to the wall or on the window frame;
- Even though wooden horizontal blinds can be produced according to any kind of measurements*, however, recommended maximum height for wooden blinds of 25 mm is 3 meters, width – 2,4 meters;
- Easily cleanable and protects from direct sunlight.
*Special conditions appear if you would like to order roller blinds of bigger measures.
Why do clients choose horizontal blinds of UAB “Destinus”?
- The production is of good quality. The company uses materials only of superior quality; therefore, horizontal blinds are a long-lasting product.
- Flexible possibilities. We offer to order horizontal blinds, which will be produced only for your window, therefore, they will match your window perfectly.
- Especially good price. We are producers, not only sellers; therefore, we can offer the best price.
- Exceptional attention to the client. Specialists, who work in our company, will measure your windows and will fasten horizontal blinds by themselves. Our employees directly communicate with the department of production; therefore, it helps to avoid misunderstandings.
- Guarantee approves the quality. To all production of UAB “Destinus” long-term guarantees are applied. This leads to the satisfaction of the clients.
Where to get?
All information related to horizontal blinds, their prices, production and installation is available on the phone +370 600 29 535 or you can get all this information at our shop, which is located on Vilniaus street 13, in Panevėžys.
All information that is related with the wholesale trade and business clients is available on the phone +370 643 56 689 or via e-mail email@example.com.